Sunday, February 7, 2016

How to Make Chia Seed and Kale Green Smoothie

      This morning, I made fresh green smoothie. These days, I have added some chia seeds in my smoothie. Adding chia seeds improves nutrition value and brings unique texture of smoothie. :) When I make green smoothie in the morning, I feel like that I am able to start the morning off right. It makes me happy. ;)
Chia Seed and Kale Green Smoothie


Ingredients

100 ml of lemon juice
3 oranges
a kale leaf
1/2 inch of ginger
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
a fully ripened banana
1 cup of ice cubes


1. Blend lemon juice and oranges.

2. Add a kale leaf, ginger and chia seeds. Blend thoroughly.

3. Add a ripened banana and blend them.

4. Add ice cubes and blend them.

      ※I always blend watery ingredients first such as lemon juice and oranges. Then blend high-fiber ingredients such as kale and ginger. Finally add banana for creamy texture and ice cubes to adjust thickness of smoothie.

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

 

No comments:

Post a Comment