Thursday, February 4, 2016

Marie Kondo's Books at Costco

       When I went to Costco a few weeks ago, I found that they were selling books written by Marie Kondo, who was selected as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine in 2015. I bought my book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, from amazon US, and I've sometimes read it for 10 minutes or so before going to a bed. It's very easy to read and almost finish reading an entire book! Her book inspired me a lot, and I was glad that she had written this book to share her tips for tidying!

Marie Kondo's Books at Costco

      After finishing reading the book, I would like to read another her book, Spark Joy, which also has so many positive review on Amazon.:) I should order the book tonight before finishing up reading my book!
Marie Kondo's Books at Costco


      These are my entries you might like.

■The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

■I Got the Konmari Book, Spark Joy! 

■My Tidying Marathon (Books) - Konmari Methods

■Japanese MD Player - My Tidying Marathon

■Marie Kondo Moved to the U.S.

■Marie Kondo's New Book : The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up


     My entries related to Konmari can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment