Monday, February 22, 2016

Marutai Ramen - Instant Ramen

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband and I received a package which my mother-in-law sent from Japan. This was one of Japanese foods she sent for us. This Marutai Ramen, which is also called Bou Ramen in Japan, has been our favorite since we were children. Marutai is a Japanese company that makes instant ramen. The company established in Fukuoka in 1947 and started selling Bou Ramen in 1959. I heard that Bou Ramen has been very popular in Kyusyu, and they started selling them in Tokyo too. If you are going to Tokyo, you can probably find ones at supermarkets there. This pack of Bou Ramen which contains two servings of instant noodle and soup is around 100 yen in Japan. You can also find Bou Ramen on Amazon US, but those are pretty expensive. Since our hometown is Fukuoka, this ramen reminds me of our local ramen there.:)
Marutai Bou Ramen

      He cooked this Bou Ramen last week. He put eggs, green onions, nori and takana pickles on noodles. He is always good at cooking instant ramen and knows the right firmness of noodles. It was perfect! :)
Marutai Ramen

       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment