Thursday, March 17, 2016

Seafood Mushroom?

       Last weekend, I found this mushroom at a Korean supermarket. It read, "Seafood Mushroom" and "シーフードキノコ" in Japanese. I have never seen seafood mushroom in Japan, so I decided to try this new mushroom for my first time. After coming back home, I searched about seafood mushroom in Japanese, but there was no information on Internet somehow. I also searched about it in English but only found a few information from some Chinese companies selling some kinds of mushrooms.
Seafood Mushroom
           Seafood mushroom looked like the bigger version of enoki mushroom. 

       I didn't have any idea how to cook it, so my husband cooked stir-fried seafood mushroom with spinach and bacon. It was pretty good. The seafood mushroom tasted like shimeji mushroom. :)

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


No comments:

Post a Comment