Saturday, March 12, 2016

Yoshinoya Frozen Beef Bowl

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, I fond a liking for Yoshinoya frozen beef bowl! It's so delicious and has so many positive reviews on Amazon Japan. :)
      Youshinoya frozen beef bowl is having on sale at Mitsuwa, a Japanese supermarket in U.S. through March 16th. That's why my husband and I went to Mitsuwa to purchase two packs of frozen beef bowl for dinner today. :)


Yoshinoya Frozen Beef Bowl

      Just microwaved it for 2 minutes and served on rice. :) I added some shredded red ginger and raw egg! Yes, I put raw egg on rice which I used to order at Yoshinoya restaurant in Japan. :) 
Yoshinoya Beef Bowl

       It was so delicious just as I expected! :)))
Yoshinoya Beef Bowl

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment