Sunday, April 3, 2016

Daiso Review and Haul - Data & Charging Cable for Apple Devices

        As I mentioned in my previous entry, I bought a charging cable for Apple devices at Daiso last year because I wanted an extra iPhone charging cable to charge my iPhone battery in my car. As you might know, most Daiso products are only $1.50. An iPhone charging cable for $1.50 was extremely great deal! I used to think that a cheap charging cable usually won't last long, but it's been 9 months since I started using it, and it has worked good so far. I am really satisfied with this purchase. :)

        My original Apple charging cable, which I only used at home, finally broke last month, so I decided to purchase another Daiso iPhone charging cable. 
Daiso Charging Cable for Apple Devices
       As soon as I came back home, I tried this cable.
Daiso Charging Cable for Apple Devices
       It works just as great as my original Apple cable! :) I'll use this cable every day from now on.
Daiso Charging Cable for Apple Devices


       My previous entries related to Daiso can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Daiso

      These are also my previous entries.

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products  

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment