Friday, April 15, 2016

Gifts from Korea

       Today, I met my Korean friend who just came back from Korea. She visited her families in Korea for the first time in 4 years. I thought it's great time to visit Korea in spring. Today, she gave me many Korean beauty products and Korean foods as souvenirs from Korea. :) I was really glad because she taught me popular Korean cosmetics, which I didn't know much about, and I love Korean foods! I'm going to share what I got with you.

      These are Korean facial mask sheets by Nature Republic. She told me that Nature Republic is very popular Korean cosmetic brand, and they are affordable but work great. :)
Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Aloe

       This is Nature Republic Pure BB Cream. She told me that this is also popular in Korea. By the way, four years ago, she gave me Missha BB Cream purchased in Korea and was also great!
Nature Republic Pure BB Cream

Nature Republic Pure BB Cream
     She also gave me Korean seaweeds. She told me that I can freeze these if I want to keep for a long period of time. I have never frozen dried foods before. I should try that as she taught me.
Korean seaweeds

     These are her homemade green onion kimuchi. She just made these in the U.S. yesterday, and she told me that I can eat two days later. My husband and I love her homemade kimuchi! :) We have never had green onion kimuchi before, so I can't wait trying these!
Green Onion Kimuchi


No comments:

Post a Comment