Saturday, April 30, 2016

Yoshinoya Frozen Beef Bowl Deal


Yoshinoya Frozen Beef with Onion in Sauce
     Yoshinoya frozen beef bowl pack is usually $3.99 but was on sale for $2.99 at Mitsuwa this week! As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was really impressed at this product because it tastes just as delicious as one at a Yoshinoya restaurant. :) Today, my husband and I had Yoshinoya beef bowls for quick and easy lunch. Just microwaved it for 2 minutes and served it on rice. I highly recommend you to try this one if you like Japanese beef bowl. :)
Yoshinoya Beef Bowl
      We also had Japanese cucumber pickles which I made last night. :)

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment