Tuesday, May 10, 2016

How to Cook Savory Stir-Fried Broccoli and Potatoes

      Last month, I cooked this savory dish, stir-fired broccoli and potatoes for dinner. That day, I noticed that I lost some weight some how (I stepped on a scale for the first time in years!), so I wanted to eat something increases my appetite that night. :) I decided to use some garlic and ginger for the dish. Actually, this savory dish was so delicious! :) I'm going to share how to cook savory stir-fried broccoli and potatoes with you.     
How to Cook Savory Stir-Fried Broccoli and Potatoes
Ingredients
2 cups of ice cubes
2 cups of broccoli
4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of grated ginger
3 cloves of garlic (sliced)
1 potatoes (cut into sticks)
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
nip of salt and black pepper


1. Make an ice bath in large bowl with ice cubes and cold water.

2. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Place broccoli into a boiling water. Boil it for only 30 to 60 seconds.

3. Take out broccoli from the pan. Then place it into an ice bath.

4. When the broccoli is cooled down, drain the water from the broccoli using a salad spinner.

5. Heat mayonnaise, ginger and garlic in a pan over high heat.

6. Add potatoes into the pan and saute them until translucent.

7. Add broccoli and sugar into the pan. Stir-fry them for 2 minutes.

8. Add soy sauce and stir.

9. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.

10. Enjoy!

How to Cook Savory Stir-Fried Broccoli and Potatoes

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


No comments:

Post a Comment