Sunday, May 1, 2016

How To Grill Corn on the Cob

    Today, my husband and I grilled corn on the cob at the pool area of our apartment. It was pretty refreshing to spend outside. We enjoyed talking and having sweet corn on the cob there. I'm going to share how to grill corn perfectly.

     1. Remove corn silk. (Do not strip husks away.) 
How To Grill Corn on the Cob

How To Grill Corn on the Cob

     2. Cover the husks back.
How To Grill Corn on the Cob

     3. Place ears of corn on the BBQ grill. Cover the grill lid.
How To Grill Corn on the Cob

     4. Turn them occasionally. Grill them until husks are charred and blackened. 
How To Grill Corn on the Cob

      5. Remove the husks and enjoy!
How To Grill Corn on the Cob



     By the way, while grilling the corn, we had Japanese snack which my mother-in-law sent from Japan. They were Fukutarou Menbei, which is spicy mentaiko flavored Japanese crackers.
Fukutarou Menbei
      They were slightly spicy. We loved them. :) We were going to have a few crackers but ended up eating up all of them today!  
Fukutarou Menbei

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


No comments:

Post a Comment