Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Walking Around Our Neighborhood

     This Memorial Day weekend,  my husband and I spent most of time at our home since he needed to concentrate for his important work project. We just took a walk around our neighborhood to enjoy fresh air this weekend. When we walked there this Sunday evening, I took my Canon camera to our walk to take some photos. :) 





      My camera, Canon PowerShot SX50, has 50 times optical zoom, so I was able to take photos of wild animals from very far way.

     While waking there, we saw some cute wild rabbits.

     They were a family of mallard ducks.


     They looked like they were eating water weeds.


     We enjoyed walking and watching wild animals. It was so refreshing. :)


       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/wild%20animals


No comments:

Post a Comment