Friday, June 17, 2016

How to Make Coconut Cake with Trader Joe's Sweetened Shredded Coconut

      Last week, I bought this Trader Joe's Sweetened Shredded Coconut for my first time. These day, I've eaten granola with a lot of fruit and plenty of milk, so I bought this to add some shredded coconut into my granola bowl.
Trader Joe's Sweetened Shredded Coconut

Trader Joe's Sweetened Shredded Coconut
      Then, I made this cake with Trader Joe's Sweetened Shredded Coconut for my first time. It was very easy to cook actually. It was a little sweet and not oily, which were healthy than commercial cake. My husband loved it. :)  I'm going to share how to make coconut cake with you.
Coconut Cake with Trader Joe's Sweetened Shredded Coconut

Ingredients

2 eggs
2 to 3 oz (60 to 90g) of sugar
1 oz (30g) of coconut oil
nip of salt
3 oz (90g) of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons of milk
unsalted roasted sunflower seeds
sweetened shredded coconut


1. Mix egg, sugar, oil salt in a bowl thoroughly.

2. Add flour and baking powder, and mix them thoroughly.

3. Add milk and mix them thoroughly.

4. Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle sunflower seeds and shredded coconut over it.

5. Bake the cake in an oven at 180℃ (356℉) for 30 minutes.

7. Enjoy!
Coconut Cake with Trader Joe's Sweetened Shredded Coconut

      My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

     This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment