Friday, June 3, 2016

Bake Cake and Casserole with Compact Toaster Oven

      Today, I baked this cheesecake with my compact toaster oven. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I used to use my apartment's huge gas oven to bake just one whole cake. The oven is too big, and I thought it was waste of gas. Now, I can bake cake and casserole with Pyrex rectangular baking dish in my compact toaster oven. :) It's faster and uses less energy than a huge oven. :)
Toaster Oven


     The cheesecake I baked today tasted good as always. :) If you want to know the recipe, you can check out my previous entry, How to Make Cheesecake with Toaster Oven.

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

     These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment