Thursday, June 16, 2016

Making Strawberry Ice Cream with KitchenAid Stand Mixer Ice Cream Attachment

     Last night, I made strawberry ice cream with my KitchenAid Stand mixer. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I bought this ice cream maker attachment for my stand mixer last year. I used to make ice cream without it, but it was pretty a lot of work and took many hours since I needed to stir ice cream mixture every an hour until it is firmly frozen. However, it's very easy to make ice cream now. :)
Making Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Ice Cream Attachment
     This is the recipe for strawberry ice cream. :)

 Ingredients

1 lb of strawberries
1 banana
8 fl oz of whipping cream
4 fl oz of milk
6 tablespoons of sugar

1. Store the freeze bowl in freezer for over 15 hours.

2. Blend all ingredients.

3. Assemble attachments pieces onto the mixer.

4. Start mixer on "Stir" speed.

5. Pour mixture into the freeze bowl and mix to desired consistency (about 20 minutes.)

6. Move the iced cream in a container and store it in freezer for 4 to 6 hours.

7. Enjoy!
Making Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Ice Cream Attachment

      Actually, I can say with confidence that my homemade strawberry ice cream is more delicious and healthy than commercial ice cream. :) It is creamy and has rich strawberry taste!

       Strawberries are on sale at Sprouts now! Should I buy more strawberries before its season ends?


  

     These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Easy French Toast 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment