Sunday, July 3, 2016

How to Make Pineapple Green Smoothie

     Last week, I purchased lemonade juice at my local supermarket, but it was excessive sweet to me. Because I had kale leaves and some frozen fruit in my kitchen, I made this smoothie with those. It was a very healthy semi-frozen dessert and tasted so good! Anyway, I'm going to share how to make pineapple green smoothie with you.  
Ingredients (2 Servings)
1/2 cup of lemonade juice
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 cup of frozen pineapple
1 kale leaf
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup of ice cubes


1. Blend all ingreidents

2. Enjoy!

     These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Grapefruit Green Smoothie

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Easy French Toast 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment