Monday, August 8, 2016

How to Cook Wafu Konjac Steak

     Tonight, I cooked wafu konjac steak with konjac, which is made of a very low calorie potato. In Japan, people use konjac in many Japanese dishes such as oden and chikuzenni. Today, I decided to cook wafu konjac steak. It was spicy, savory and tasty. :) I'm going to share how to make wafu konjac steak with you. If you find konjac at Japanese supermarket, I hope you try this recipe. :) 
Ingredients (4 Servings)
1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil 
1 Red Pepper (Minced)
2 Packs of Konjac (Not Noodle One)
1 Tablespoon of Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Mirin
1 Tablespoon of Minced Green Onion


1. Make shallow cut in the both sides of konjac. Then cut into bit sizes.

2. Heat oil and red pepper in a pan over high heat. Saute konjac until the both sides brown.

3. Add sugar, soy sauce and mirin. Stir and cook until water evaporates.

4. Enjoy!


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


       These are my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Chikuzenni

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 


No comments:

Post a Comment