Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Makeup Removers - Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil and Yes to Cucumber

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, 4 Reason Why I Love Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil, I've been using Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil for so many years. There are some kinds of Softymo Cleansing Oil such as Deep, White and Speedy. Actually, they work same to me, so I always purchase the cheapest ones at drugstores in Japan. Now, I'm using Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil, which is a pretty pink bottle. :) This removes all makeup including waterproof mascara and heavy sunscreen at one go. :)   
Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil
      Last week, I purchased this Yes to Cucumber Soothing Facial Wipes, at Target because cleansing wipes are very handy for a lazy day and also perfect for traveling. This wipe has cucumber scents, which I like. I don't usually wear heavy makeup, so it removes my makeup very easily. However, it slightly irritates my skin even though it is for sensitive skins and made from 95% natural ingredients. :(
Yes to Cucumber Soothing Facial Wipes

      I've used Neutrogena and Almay makeup removing wipes before, and they also irritated my skin and hurt my eyes. (Compared to Neutrogena and Almay ones, Yes to Cucumber Soothing Facial Wipes are much better though.) It's pretty hard to find out perfect makeup remover for me in the U.S.

    When I lived in Japan, I never thought I have sensitive skin because Japanese skin care products never irritated my skin. In Japan, I sometimes used some handy makeup removing wipes. I'll write about Japanese ones next time.  


     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20Japanese%20Beauty%20Products

      My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

     These are my entries you might like.
4 Reasons Why I Love Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil

Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products  

Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Charcoal Soap

The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

5 Best Japanese Deep Conditioning Hair Masks

The Best Japanese Hair Dryer, Panasonic Nano Care Hair Dryer

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment