Monday, August 22, 2016

The Fall Is Coming!

     Last weekend, I was surprised that some stores were already selling Halloween items. I can't believe how fast time goes by! The fall is coming! :)

     Every year, I've made some Jack-o'-lanterns for Halloween, and this is one of my lanterns I made last year. I made this video to share how to make spooky Halloween lantern with you. If you are interested in this lantern, try it this Halloween. It's not as difficult as it looks like.  


     Since I haven't finished our home renovations, I might skip making ones this Halloween... :(( I'm not sure about it yet though.

      My entries related to Halloween can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween


     These are my entries sharing my Halloween pumpkins.
 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2015

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2014

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2013

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2012

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment