Monday, August 29, 2016

What My Husband Cooked for Sunday Lunch - Kaisen Yakisoba

      Yesterday, my husband cooked this kaisen yakisoba (海鮮 焼きそば) for our Sunday lunch. :)

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, he also cooked yakisoba last weekend, but this time, he used frozen seafood mix for making this yakisoba instead of meat. You know kaisen (海鮮) in Japanese means seafood. It had octopus, squid, oyster and shrimp. When I ate octopus with noodles with aonori flakes and shredded red ginger pickles, I thought it tasted like takoyaki. I told him, "It's taste like takoyaki! Give me more octopus!" :)))

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


      These are my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Okonomiyaki

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets
 
■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


No comments:

Post a Comment