Wednesday, September 21, 2016

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

    I didn't like the old and tired door stop in my second bedroom even though it worked great and didn't have any problem other than its tired look.

     Last night, I finally replaced it with a new spring door stop. It was super easy to install, and I am happy with its fresh look now. :)

        A door stop is very inexpensive, so it was a great idea to install new one. :) I'm going to share with you how to install a spring door stop.

What You'll Need
A Wrench (in order to remove an old rigid door stop)
A New Spring Door Stop
A Screw Driver


1. Remove the old rigid door stop with using a wrench. If your old door stop is not rigid one, you might not need a wrench to remove it.

2. Screw the plate to the baseboard. 

3. Turn the spring into the mounting plate.

Super easy!



     My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations



No comments:

Post a Comment