Monday, September 12, 2016

How to Make Muscat Green Smoothie

     Last week, I purchased green seedless grapes at my local Sprouts because they were on sale for 69 cents per pound! The grapes were so fresh and tasted great! :) Yesterday, I also made this muscat green smoothie, so I am going to share how to make it with you.

Ingredients (2 Servings)
1/4 Cups of Lemon Juice
1 Cup of Muscats (Green Grapes)
2 Kale Leaves
1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds
1 Frozen Banana
1/2 Cups of Ice Cubes
  
1. Blend lemon juice, muscats and kale leaves.

2. Add chia seeds, banana and ice cubes, and blend them.

3. Enjoy!

     These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Mango Green Smoothie

■How to Make Pineapple Green Smoothie

■How to Make Grapefruit Green Smoothie

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker

■How to Make Easy French Toast 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment