Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pirate's Cove in Newport Beach

      About a week ago, my husband and I went to Pirate's Cove in Newport Beach. It was a beautiful sunny day, so we decided to park on the street and took a walk around there.


     There were so many people swimming, snorkeling, barbecuing and fishing there. He told me that we should snorkel there someday. :)
  

       There were some wild birds such as brown pelicans, cormorants and seagulls.


     The beach houses were so beautiful and gorgeous. :)


     It was so refreshing! I would like to take a walk there again. :) 


Pirate's Cove
2900-2998 T St 
Newport Beach, CA 92625

 

       My entries related to Orange County Hikes can be seen here.

       My entries related to Newport Beach can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Newport%20Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment