Friday, September 2, 2016

What My Husband Purchased in Japan in 2014 & What He Will Do This Year

      Next month, my husband is going on business trip to Japan. He will stay in Japan only one night and fly back to LA. It will be an incredibly busy schedule! Nonetheless, he is planning on having authentic sushi at Tsukiji Fish Market (築地市場) in Japan during his busy business trip just like he did last time. The fish market will move to a new location, Toyosu (豊洲), next year, so this will be the last chance to enjoy fresh sushi in Tsukiji. He is really looking forward to visiting there again.

       He made this video which he recorded at Tsukiji Fish Market in 2014. :)


     At Tsukiji Fish Market, he bought some seafood candies and snacks in 2014. I think he will buy some for me this time too.
What My Husband Purchased at Tsukiji Fish Market in 2014

      I would like him to purchase Muji Toning Water, which is my all-time favorite kesyousui (化粧水), just like he did last time. This time, he will use Haneda Airport (羽田空港), and I noticed that there is no Muji branch in Haneda Airport! (Narita Airport has two Muji branches though.) There are 79 Muji branches in Tokyo, but I am not sure if he can find Muji store during his busy schedule. :(
What My Husband Purchase for Me at Muji store in 2014
    These were products he bought at supermarket in Japan in 2014. I would like him to purchase some instant noodles again. Maruchan Seimen Curry Udon (マルちゃん 正麺 カレーうどん) was so good!
What My Husband Purchased at Supermarket in Japan in 2014
      He bought so many Japanese candies and snacks in 2014.
Japanese Candies and Snacks My Husband Purchased in Japan in 2014

     Last time, he bought so many Starbucks city tumblers and mugs. At Haneda Airport, there are some Starbucks, so I think he will be able to buy some this time too. :)
Starbucks Japan Tumblers

Starbucks Japan Mugs
    He purchased these eyeglasses in Japan last time. Japanese eyeglasses are really reasonable.
Eyeglasses My Husband Purchased in Japan

     He will stay in Japan only one night, so I am not sure how much he can enjoy in Japan this time. It's his business trip, not a vacation. I want him to purchase many Japanese products but cannot ask him too many. I just want him to buy Muji Toning Water in Japan because it's too expensive here.


     These are also my entries you might like.

■ 4 Japanese Candies and Snacks, Official Souvenirs of the G7 2016 Ise-Shima Summit

■ 2 Japanese Beauty Products, Official Souvenirs of the G7 2016 Ise-Shima Summit

■ Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■ My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

■ My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■ My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■ 8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■ Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products 

■ Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Bath Salt Brands 



     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul 

      My Japan entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

     This is my entries related to Muji.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI

       My entries related to Starbucks Japan mugs can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan%20mugs

      My entries related to Starbucks Japan tumblers can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan%20tumblers


No comments:

Post a Comment