Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

     Last night, my husband removed ugly old door knobs and installed new door levers. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I didn't like the old ones which had paints on it.

    It's new and clean now!

      We purchased Gate House privacy door levers for bedrooms and bathrooms. It only took 10 to 15 minutes to install new one. :)

      What a huge difference a small change makes!



     We will purchase some dummy door hardware for some closets in our home. I will probably choose door knobs rather than door levers for closets. There are so many door knobs I could choose from. :)

 

      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations   



No comments:

Post a Comment