Monday, October 24, 2016

Daihatsu Move Canbus - Adorable Japanese Kei Car

    While I was watching Japanese TV drama series for the first time in years last week, I found some interesting Japanese car commercials. Because I don't usually watch Japanese TV show,  every TV commercials were new to me.

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, kei car, a Japanese category of small vehicles, is getting more and more popular because of how environmentally friendly these cars are. The engine is 660 cc, but it is powerful enough to drive on city roads.

   Daihatsu, one of the most famous car manufactures in Japan, has released some new kei cars recently. The TV commercial of Daihatus Move Canbus caught my eye.    

Daihatsu Move Canbus
Daihatsu Move Canbus
       I thought this car was inspired by vintage Volkswagen bus.
Daihatsu Move Canbus


    When I moved to the U.S., one of things surprising me was that most cars here were Japanese cars. Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, and Mitsubishi are all Japanese car manufactures. However, when you visit Japan, I think that you will be still surprised at Japanese cars there. You can find varieties of car colors there such as green, blue and yellow more often than the U.S. (Most cars in the U.S. are silver, black or white.) I think it's because car resale value is very low in Japan. If you want to sell your 10 year old car in Japan, your car will be estimated at as low as free. When you buy a car, you don't have to think too much about resale value in Japan. If you choose yellow or pink, it doesn't matter. That's why people in Japan choose whatever they like.
    
Daihatsu Move Canbus



      My entries related to Japan can be seen here

   These are my entries you might like.
■The Interesting Functions of the Recent Japanese Cars

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette


No comments:

Post a Comment