Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

     This week, I cooked this Japanese teriyaki chicken (照り焼きチキン). It was savory and so delicious. :)) I love my teriyaki chicken because it's very easy to cook, so when I am busy and lazy, I take frozen chicken out of my freezer and cook this Japanese teriyaki chicken. Anyway, I'm going to share how to cook savory Japanese teriyaki chicken with you.



Ingredients (4 Servings)
2 lb of chicken thigh
2 tablespoons of vinegar
4 tablespoons of mirin
4 tablespoon of soy sauce


 


1. Marinate chicken with vinegar for three minutes or so.

2. Heat oil on a pan over medium heat, and fry chicken thoroughly.

3. Flip chicken to brown both sides.

4. Add mirin and soy sauce into the pan. Flip chicken to macerate thoroughly.

5. Turn off the heat when the water has evaporated and the sauce has thickened.

6. Enjoy! :)




      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


       These are my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Chikuzenni

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

No comments:

Post a Comment