Saturday, October 15, 2016

Tokyo Tsukiji Fish Market Style Breakfast - What My Husband Cooked

     This morning, my husband made Japanese style breakfast with using some seafood products which he purchased at Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan last week. :) You can check my yesterday's entry, Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo - Japan Haul.
      This tofu and shijimi miso soup was made from this one, dried ingredients for shijimi miso soup.
お魚屋さんのみそ汁の具 Dried Ingredients for Shijimi Miso Soup
      He put a few tablespoons of this, soft tofu and two cups of water into a pan, and brought it to a boil. Then, added miso pastes. Served it in an owan (お椀), which is a Japanese bowl for soup. Topped some chopped green onion over it. It was so delicious! He didn't add any Japanese dashi powder, but it had delicious umami flavor from shijimi. :))



      He also made this plate. :)
      He heated these dried seafoods, dried firefly squids and dried sardines, in a pan without oil for a few minutes. These were so delicious!
ホタルイカそのまま干しました! Dried Firefly Squids

うるめ丸干し Dried Sardines

      I enjoyed Japanese Style breakfast made from souvenirs from Tsukiji Fish Market! Thanks, my husband! :))




      This is my entries related to foods my husband cooked.

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.

      This is my entries related to cooking.


      These are my entries you might like.



■What He Got at Haneda Airport, Tokyo International Airport - Japan Haul

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■What My Husband Purchased in Japan in 2014 & What He Will Do This Year

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 




No comments:

Post a Comment