Monday, December 26, 2016

After Christmas Sales at starbucks

A Christmas Tree at Bella Terra Mall in Huntington Beach
      It's the day after Christmas today. My husband and I found that Starbucks were having after-Christmas sales at Starbucks branches.

     They were offering buy one get one free for any holiday coffee beans. At the store, there were only several bags of Christmas Blend Espresso Roast left. A 1 lb bag of the coffee beans was originally $14.95 each, but they were only $14.95 for two bags! I think it was a pretty good deal. :)
Starbucks Christmas Blend Espresso Roast 2016 Whole Bean Coffee


     Then, we found that many holiday goods were 50% off. I ended up purchasing this set of four Starbucks Christmas ornaments. It was originally $19.95 but was only $9.98 for four ornaments. :) 
Starbucks Logo Ornament Set

      Each ornament has the different Starbucks siren logo. If you are a big fan of Starbucks, you might know that this is the first Starbucks logo. Now, you can still find this brown siren logo at the original Starbucks in Seattle.
1971

      This Starbucks logo was used from 1987 through 1992. I heard that this Starbucks logo is still used at a few Starbucks branches in Seattle and San Francisco.
1987

      You might be familiar with this Starbucks siren logo. Many Starbucks branches have been still using this logo since 1992.   
1992

       We all know that this is the latest Starbucks logo! :)
2011
     I can't wait hanging these adorable ornaments on my Christmas tree next year. :)


     These are my entries you might like.

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


        My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 


No comments:

Post a Comment