Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Chic Starbucks Interior Design at Fashion Island in Newport Beach

      Last weekend, my husband and I went to Starbucks at Fashion Island Mall in Newport Beach. This Starbucks branch is one of my favorite ones because of its fabulous interior design. This year, I have been very interested in interior design because we have been renovating our home since we purchased it this summer. (My other favorite Starbucks branch is Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Seattle.)

      I love these very chic large black pendant lights.


      Chevron pattern wall is the latest trend now.


     Hexagonal-sharped tiles and subway tiles are classic and popular.

     I love subway tile backsplash. :)


      As I mentioned in my previous entry, this Starbucks branch serves beer and wine.
      I didn't take photos, but the outdoor cafe is also very chic. 

      By the way, he told me that I should order Nitro Cold Brew Coffee some day. He had it before and loved it.

      He also told me that he has sometimes seen a Japanese tour bus and some Japanese tourists shopping at Whole Foods located at this mall. I know Japanese people love American supermarkets especially Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. :)

Starbucks Reserve
137 Newport Center Drive     
Newport Beach, CA 92660 





     These are my entries you might like.

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


        My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 


No comments:

Post a Comment