Saturday, December 3, 2016

Ikea Haul & Christmas Trees

     Today, my husband and I went to Ikea and purchased many products there. I'm going to share with you some of them we purchased today. :)

     I wanted to get three large candles for my home holiday decoration. At first, we were looking for traditional real candles, but we ended up purchasing these Ikea LED candles for $2.99 each. 
STÖPEN LED block candle, battery operated white

     Tonight, I placed them on this Christmas decor, which I purchased at Pier 1 Imports.

     I think it looks beautiful. :) 


      I also purchased four baskets. These were originally $12.99 each but were on sale for $5 each. :)
BATTING Baskets



      By the way, they were selling Christmas trees and decors. I didn't purchase them but thought they were so beautiful. :)
Christmas Tree at Ikea

Christmas Trees at Ikea

      I thought this small one was really cute. :)
Christmas Tree at Ikea


       Our home is bigger than our previous apartment, but we don't have enough space to place a Christmas tree in our living room because we haven't finished our home renovation, so we eventually decided to place our Christmas tree in our bedroom this year. I am glad that I can enjoy watching beautiful Christmas tree lights from my bed every night. :)
My Christmas Tree in My Bedroom
     Although I hope we can place the Christmas tree in our living room next year. :) 

    
      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations

     My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment