Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Redone Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring in Our Kitchen

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband and I installed peel-and-stick vinyl flooring in our narrow kitchen in September. At first, we were really happy that our kitchen had modern new look.

       However, later I noticed that some vinyl tiles moved a little. Sadly, the glue on the tiles didn't hold properly. :((  Our kitchen flooring ended up looking terrible.

     Next month, we decided to redo entire kitchen flooring and used this Gorilla Glue. (I know we should have done it sooner but were too busy those days.) I was very surprised that many of the tiles were very easy to take off. It was no wonder that the tiles moved because these didn't stick well at all. We put a tiny amount of Gorilla Glue on each tile this time and waited for 12 hours. This Gorilla Glue worked like a charm. :)  
Original Gorilla Glue

     It's been almost two months since we glued them down with using Gorilla Glue. All tiles stay in the same place now. :)

        Overall, I am happy how our kitchen looks now. Even though these tiles weren't truly peel-and-"STICK" vinyl tiles, these look beautiful and were very affordable. Just we needed extra glue for this project.



       By the way, we purchased a new refrigerator for our kitchen on Black Friday. I'll share it with you next time. :)    


     These are my entries you might like.
Before and After Kitchen Flooring - Easy and Affordable Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring! 

Built-in Trash Cans - Before and After

Before & After Painting All Cabinets

     My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice information for me. I hope you will share some more information. Redone peel and stick vinyl flooring please keep sharing!

    أرضيات الفينيل

    ReplyDelete