Saturday, January 14, 2017

Starbucks Delicious Sandwiches

     It was a beautiful sunny day today. :) I always love the view of beautiful blue sky with tall palm trees in California.

     My husband and I woke up early this morning and went to Home Depot to take a free workshop. We got hungry at noon before going back home, so we decided to stop by Starbucks to get sandwiches. Because we both had Starbucks free rewards, we were able to have a food or drink for free this time. :)

      I chose this Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich. It was very creamy and delicious. :)
Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich

     He chose this Starbucks Chicken BLT Salad Sandwich. It had grilled chicken, bacon, roasted tomatoes, lettuce in it. He loved the sandwiches.
Starbucks Chicken BLT Salad Sandwich

      These boxes of sandwiches looked pretty compact, but they were actually just enough amount for two people. :)
Starbucks Sandwiches


     These are my entries you might like.

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


        My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 




No comments:

Post a Comment