Friday, February 17, 2017

Japanese Curry

    Tonight, I cooked a lot of Japanese curry for dinner and this weekend since I cannot cook in my kitchen on the following days. My husband will install recessed lights in our kitchen this weekend. Today's curry was so delicious with using Vermont Curry. :) I added pork, onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes and eggplants.
Japanese Curry
Ingredients (10 Servings)

2 Cloves of Garlic
1 Onion (sliced)
2 Carrots (cut in bite sizes)
5 Potatoes (cut in bite sizes)
1 Eggplant (sliced)
2 LB of Pork (chopped)
6 Cups of Water
1 Box of Vermont Curry

       You can check out my previous entry, How to Cook Japanese Curry.


      I also cooked baby broccoli and boiled egg salad. It was my first time to cook baby broccoli but tasted just as good as I expected. :)  You can also check out my previous entry, How to Make Creamy Broccoli Salad.
Baby Broccoli and Boiled Egg Salad




       These are also my entries you might like.
■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■The Best Japanese Instant Curry! (S&B Golden Curry & House Foods Curry Sauce)

■Japanese Mayonnaise Is the Best! 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan



No comments:

Post a Comment