Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Marutai Miyazaki Torishio Ramen, Japanese Chicken Salt Ramen - Review

       Last night, my husband cooked this Marutai Miyazaki Torishio Ramen (マルタイ 宮崎 鶏塩ラーメン). Tori (鶏) means chicken, and shio means salt in Japanese. When we traveled in Hokkaido, Japan, we had Hokkaido shio ramen, but this was our first time to try Miyazaki shio ramen. :)
Marutai Miyazaki Torishio Ramen

      Miyazaki (宮崎) is a prefecture located on the eastern coast of the island of Kyushu (九州). Miyazaki is famous for Miyazaki jidori (宮崎地鶏), local chicken in Miyazaki.
Marutai Miyazaki Torishio Ramen

         He topped the ramen with chopped green onions, a boiled egg, nori and boiled cabbages. I really loved the soup, which was clear and had chicken umami tastes. Because of chicken, Miyazaki torishio ramen tasted very different from Hokkaido shio ramen. Unlike tonkotsu ramen, this ramen was not greasy at all, so it tasted like healthy noodles. :)
Marutai Miyazaki Torishio Ramen

      Over all, I really enjoyed Marutai Miyazaki Torishio Ramen. :) However, my most favorite Marutai ramen so far is Nagasaki Agodashi Ramen.
Marutai Miyazaki Torishio Ramen




          When my husband was on his business trip in Japan, he purchased 8 kinds of Marutai Kyusyu Ramen. I'll review on these 8 kinds of Marutai Kyusyu Instant Ramen through my blog!
Marutai Kyusyu Ramen


      These are my entries related to Marutai Kyusyu Instant Ramen.

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■Kumamoto Tonkotsu Ramen 

■Hakata Nagahama Tonkotsu Ramen

■Kurume Tonkotsu Ramen

■Kagoshima Kurobuta Tonkotsu Ramen

■Saga Gyu Shio Ramen

■Miyazaki Tori Shio Ramen

■Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

■Oita Torigara Soy Sauce Ramen



    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.



       These are also my entries you might like.
■Review - Marutai Kagoshima Kurobuta Tonkotsu Ramen 

■Review - Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

■Marutai Kurume Tonkotsu Ramen - What My Husband Cooked This Weekend

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Japanese Breads Haul - Convenience Stores in Japan

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo - Japan Haul (Oct 2016)

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan - Haul (2014) 

■What He Got at Haneda Airport, Tokyo International Airport - Japan Haul

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


No comments:

Post a Comment