Monday, February 6, 2017

T.J. Maxx - Decorative Knobs

     Last month, I found that T.J. Maxx was selling a lot of adorable decorative door knobs!

     These cabinet door knobs were so cute! I think these were about $7 for 6 knobs.

      I really liked these white and silver cabinet door knobs!

       This was a set of door knobs. It was about $13.

 Crystal door knobs were so stylish. :)

     Last year, I purchased a lot of cabinet door t-bar pulls, knobs and some privacy door levers at Lowe's, Home Depot and eBay, but I didn't know that T.J. Maxx sells those. I saw that World Market was selling many kinds of stylish decorative cabinet door knobs, but T.J. Maxx ones were more affordable than ones at World Market. :)




     My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


    These are my entries you might like.

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

Before & After Painting All Cabinets

How to Install New Outlet Cover Plate - Hubbell Taymac Revive Decorator Wall Plate Review

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

Before and After Kitchen Flooring - Easy and Affordable Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring! 

Built-in Trash Cans - Before and After








No comments:

Post a Comment