Tuesday, March 7, 2017

How to Cook Healthy Japanese Steamed Pork and Vegetable with Tajine Pot

      Last night, I cooked Japanese steamed pork and vegetable with this Tajin pot for dinner. My husband and I purchased this Tajine pot in Japan years ago because it was very popular in Japan back then. Tajine is actually North African dish, but this dish was just like a Japanese nabe dish. It was very healthy and so delicious. :) If you love Japanese nabe dish or Japanese shabu shabu, I think you will like this dish as well. It's very easy to cook. I'm going to share how to cook Japanese steamed pork and vegetable with you.

■What You Will Need
tajine pot
Japanese radish (sliced)
bean sprouts
Chinese cabbages
thinly sliced pork (just like pork for shabu shabu nabe)
ponzu sauce (I usually use Mitsukan Ajipon.)


 

1. Put your favorite vegetable in the tajine pot. Put Japanese radish first. Then, bean sprouts and Chinese cabbages. Finally, cover with thinly sliced pork.

2. Cover the lid. Cook it over medium heat.

3. When pork is cooked, turn off the heat.

4. Dip them in ponzu sauce, and Enjoy! It's perfect with freshly steamed rice. :)




       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan



No comments:

Post a Comment