Saturday, March 18, 2017

How to Make Chicken Nuggets - They Are Way Better Than McDonald's Ones!

       This week, I made Japanese style savory chicken nuggets. They were very easy to make and seriously tasted better than McDonald's chicken nuggets. :) You can eat them without dipping sauce or can dip them into any of your favorite sauce such as ketchup. I put a small amount of my favorite yuzu kosho to them to add a little spice, and they turned out so good! I'm going to share how to make chicken nuggets with you. :)

Ingredients (4 Servings)
10 oz (300g) of Lotus Roots
1/2 lb (200g) of Chicken Breast
2 Tablespoons of Potato Starch (Katakuriko)
1 Egg
1 Teaspoon of Salt 
2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
2 Cloves of Garlic
Oil (for deep fry)
Sliced Lotus Roots







1. Blend : Put all ingredients into a food processor. Blend them.


2. Deep-Fry : Pour oil in a pan (about 1/3 inch deep). Heat oil in a pan over high heat (Oil should be about 360℉ / 180℃). Scoop the mixture with a tablespoon and put them in the pan. Deep-fry them until both sides golden browned.




3. Enjoy!
Chicken Nuggets


    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.



       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


No comments:

Post a Comment