Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Customized Starbucks Green Tea Crème Frappuccino

     Last weekend, I had Starbucks Venti Green Tea Crème Frappuccino. I ordered customized one through my Starbucks App. I reduced amount of Classic Syrup and added extra matcha powder for it. :)  It was super delicious! :)))

 ■ My Customized Venti Green Tea Crème Frappuccino
2 Pumps Classic Syrup
8 Scoops of Matcha Powder (8 scoops of matcha powder sounds extreme, but it wasn't bitter at all. )
Regular Ice
Whole Milk
Regular Whipped Cream


     One the day I moved to the U.S. years ago, I also ordered Green Tea Crème Frappuccino at Starbucks for my first time in the U.S. At that time, I was really happy when I found Starbucks US had Green Tea Crème Frappuccino. However, the one didn't taste as good as one I used to drink in Japan. Starbucks US Green Tea Crème Frappuccino had melon syrup like flavor (I don't know why.) and excessive sweet to me. I was really disappointed in it on my first day. Then, a few years later, I tried the one again and ordered one with less syrup. That one was great and didn't taste like melon syrup anymore. :) Now, I have Starbucks App, and it's really easy to order customized drinks. :) My husband told me that we should try 12 scoops of matcha powder for our Green Tea Crème Frappuccino. I think 8 to 10 scoops are just enough for it though. :)


     These are my entries you might like.

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


       My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just happened to come across your blog. I'm a fan of Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino and recently I've been trying to find ways to reduce the sweet taste of it. I've tried reducing the syrup and it tastes better, but I didn't think about adding extra matcha power. I'm gonna try it tomorrow! Thank you for your suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starbucks Matcha has sugar mixed in. That is how it is in the US, at least.

      Delete