Friday, March 17, 2017

Starbucks Cold Brew Float

       Starbucks released new Affogato Style drinks such as Affogato, Cold Brew Float and Cold Brew Malt. According to CNBC news, these are only served in 10 Reserve coffee bars in D.C., Los Angeles, Chicago, Maryland and Boston, and 100 Starbucks stores in the Orange County, California, area. When I went to my local Reserve Starbucks in Orange County, I saw the sign that these are only available in limited time. Last weekend, I tried Starbucks Cold Brew Float for my first time. The tall size of Cold Brew Float was about $5.50. 

      The Cold Brew Float was Starbucks Roastery’s small-lot Cold Brew Coffee poured over ice cream.

      At first, the ice cream was still solid and hard, so it was a little bid hard to drink. However, after minutes, the cold brew coffee with melted ice cream turned out so delicious! 

     I enjoyed the new Starbucks drink!

     By the way, you can actually make affogato at home very easily. Last year, I uploaded this video, How to Make Affogato, on my You Tube Channel.


    Next time, I would like to try Starbucks Cold Brew Malt. :)


     These are my entries you might like.
■Limited Edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles

■Starbucks 2017 Valentine's Day Products

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


       This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment