Saturday, April 15, 2017

How to Cook Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Eggs

      Last night, I cooked stir-fried bock choy with eggs for dinner. This is kind of Japanese Chinese fusion food. When bok choys are on sale at my local supermarkets, I always cook this my favorite dish. :) Today, I'm going to share with you how to cook stir-fried bock choy with eggs.

Ingredients (4 Servings)
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 beaten eggs
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
1 to 2 lb of bok choy
2 tablespoons of sake
1 teaspoon of Chinese soup stock (I use Somi Shantan.)
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of potato starch, katakuriko (Mix starch with 1 tablespoon of water)


    

      By the way, as I mentioned in my previous entry, Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan, my husband purchased this Chinese soup stock, Somi Shantan Deluxe, in Japan. This is very useful Japanese condiment, and you can cook Chinese foods like pro with using it. :) You can add teaspoons of it to make fried rice, soup, stir-fried vegetable and so on.
Somi Shantan Deluxe



1. Mix beaten eggs, sugar and salt. Then, heat oil in a pan over high heat, and fry mixed beaten eggs. Then, move the eggs onto a dish.




2. Put bok choys into pan, and add sake. Cover the lid, and cook them for 5 minutes or so.




3. Add Chinese soup stock and oyster sauce. Mix them thoroughly. 


4. Add cooked egg. 


 5. Finally, add the mixture of starch and water into pan, and stir them thoroughly.


6. Serve and enjoy!


    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.




       These are also my entries you might like.


■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


No comments:

Post a Comment