Thursday, May 11, 2017

How to Make Super Easy Fried Onion Mayo Bowl

       I sometimes make this fried onion mayo bowl. It's super easy to make, so it's perfect for a super busy day! You can make it in 2 minutes or so. :) Moreover, it tastes really good. Fried onion is crispy and savory. I mix fried onion with mentsuyu (めんつゆ, 麺つゆ), which is usually used to make soup for udon, soba and tempura. The combination of fried onions and mentsuyu is just perfect! By the way, men (麺) means noodles in Japanese. Tsuyu (つゆ) means soup but is only used for some specific soup such as udon no tsuyu (うどんのつゆ), soba no tsuyu (蕎麦のつゆ) and tempura no tsuyu (天ぷらのつゆ). Anyway, I'm going to share how to make easy fried onion mayo bowl with you. :)

Ingredients (1 Serving)
2 Tablespoons of Fried Onions
1 Teaspoon of Mentsuyu (or you can use soy sauce.) 
1 Serving of Steamed White Rice
Chopped Green Onion
Japanese Mayonnaise
Nori (Optional) 


Fried Onions

Mentsuyu

1. Mix fried onions and mentsuyu.



2. Put steamed rice in a bowl.



 3. Sprinkle fried onions over rice.



4. Sprinkle green onion over it.



5. Top it with Japanese mayonnaise. Serve and enjoy! If you have nori, it tastes better with it. :)


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.




       These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew

■How to Cook Soboro Don, Japanese Scrambled Meat And Egg Bowl






No comments:

Post a Comment