Sunday, May 14, 2017

Removing Guest Bathroom Tiles

Before (July 2016)
     As I mentioned in my previous entries, my husband and I have been renovating our two bathrooms since we purchased our home last year. We painted dated vanity cabinets white and installed stainless t-bar pulls last year. Then, he replaced an old noisy ventilation fans to new ones and installed new lighting this year. We also removed dated glass doors and hired professional painters to have shower tiles painted white and bathtub refinished. Then, he installed new shower handles, tub spouts, bath drains, shower heads and shower curtains. I think that our ugly outdated bathrooms really improved compared to last year! However, we didn't like that the old pink beige tiles looked like 80s style!  
Last Week
    This Saturday, my husband finally started to remove outdated tiles in the guest bathroom!



    We were going to remove bathroom tiles together that day, but I was having a high fever, so he did it all while I was staying in a bed. He finally removed vanity top tiles!


       Next time, we were going to remove floor tiles as well. :) Maybe, we will do it two weeks later.  


      By the way, we finally finished our wet bar renovation today. I'll show you before and after photos of our wet bar in my future entry. :)




     These are my entries related to our bathroom renovation.

Before & After Painting All Cabinets (August 2016)

Shower Tile and Bathtub Paints (February 2017) 

Before and After Master Bathroom - New Shower Handles, Tub Spout And Shower Heads (March 2017)

Before and After - Guest Bathroom (September 2017)

Replacing the Tile Vanity Top on A Budget - Bathroom Renovation (September 2017)

Installing Bathroom Floor Tiles - Our Bathroom Renovation (September 2017)

New Bathroom Sink, Faucet, Toilet, Towel Bar and Paint - Bathroom Renovation




     My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


    These are my entries you might like.

Before and After Master Bathroom - New Shower Handles, Tub Spout And Shower Heads

Shower Tile and Bathtub Paints 

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

Before & After Painting All Cabinets

How to Install New Outlet Cover Plate - Hubbell Taymac Revive Decorator Wall Plate Review

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

Before and After Kitchen Flooring - Easy and Affordable Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring! 

Built-in Trash Cans - Before and After



No comments:

Post a Comment