Sunday, July 23, 2017

Golden Curry Extra Hot - What My Husband Cooked

     Yesterday, my husband told me that he wanted to cook Japanese curry with Golden Curry Sauce Mix Extra Hot. Golden Curry, a Japanese curry sauce mix, has four spicy levels, Mild, Medium Hot, Hot and Extra Hot. Unlike Thai curry, Japanese curry is not extremely hot usually. We usually choose Medium Hot, but this time, he chose Extra Hot one. This package of Golden Curry Sauce Mix is for 12 servings of Japanese curry.
Golden Curry Extra Hot

     He cooked Japanese curry very late at last night. It was like our midnight snack, but we ended up eating a lot because Japanese curry is always so delicious! We cannot stop eating it until we are full. By the way, Golden Curry Extra Hot smelled very spicy. It was very hot to us, but I think that it was still not as hot as Thai curry medium hot. If you want to try to cook Japanese curry, you can check out my previous entry, Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix. Cooking Japanese curry is very easy (I first learned how to make Japanese curry when I was in an elementary school in Japan.), it has directions on the back of Japanese curry sauce mix package, so I think anyone can make it successfully. :)
Golden Curry Extra Hot




       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew
 
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment