Wednesday, July 19, 2017

How to Make Strawberry Smoothie with Yogurt


      As I shared in my YouTube video two years ago, you can turn mason Jar into a compact blender. Regular mouth mason jars perfectly fit the base of your Oster blender. :)  If you are interested in this hack, you can check out this video, How to Turn Mason Jars into A Coffee Grinder & Compact Blender, from my YouTube channel. :)



      Last night, my husband made this strawberry smoothie with yogurt with this mason jar hack! It was my healthy late night dessert. :)  I'm going to share how he made strawberry smoothie with you.

Ingredients (1 Servings)
5 Frozen Strawberries
1/2 Cup of Yogurt
1/2 Cup of Milk
*If you have a sweet tooth, add sugar or honey.


1. Put all ingredients in a regular mouth mason jar.



2.  Blend them!



3. Enjoy!


     These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Mango Green Smoothie

■How to Make Pineapple Green Smoothie

■How to Make Grapefruit Green Smoothie

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker

■How to Make Easy French Toast 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment