Saturday, August 19, 2017

Trader Joe's 50th Anniversary - 50¢ Sales

      Trader Joe's is having 50th anniversary sales this weekend. Some items are just 50 cents! I'm going to share what are on sale with you.


      Their 50th anniversary limited edition reusable bags are 50 cents each!


      The organic French baguettes are 50 cents each!

       Their canned whole kernel corns are 50 cents each!


   Their spaghetti is 50 cents!


     1 dozen large eggs are also 50 cents, but they were already sold out at my local Trader Joe's today.



      These are my entries you might like.

■Trader Joe's The Crispy Crunchy Mochi Rice Nuggets

■Trader Joe's Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Review

■How To Use Trader Joe's Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces (Recipe)

■Trader Joe's Crispy, Crunchy Broccoli Florets

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.

    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment