Wednesday, September 20, 2017

3 Miffy Items You Can Get at Post Offices in Japan This Fall - Japanese Limited Edition Merchandise

      On September 22 this year, Japanese Post Office will release three kinds of Miffy merchandise in Japan. Miffy is a small female rabbit created by Dick Bruna, a Dutch artist. Miffy has been very popular in Japan. If you have ever lived in Japan, you might know that there are a lot of Miffy merchandise in Japan. I remember that I loved and used adorable Japanese postal stamps designed by Dick Bruna when I lived in Japan, and I owned a few Miffy plates which I got for free from purchasing commercial breads at supermarkets in Japan. :) Anyway, I'm going to share three Miffy items you can get only at 4,000 post offices in Japan. 



1. Miffy Pouch
850 yen
10 x 9 x 9 cm
Miffy Pouch
       This can be used as a makeup bag.






2. Miffy Multi-Cover Case
650 yen
11 x 15 cm
Miffy Multi-Cover Case
      This can be used to organize a passport, receipts and so on.






3. Miffy Reusable Grocery Bag
1,080 yen
50 x 39 cm
Miffy Reusable Grocery Bag
      This is a reusable bag can be folded into its own pocket and carried in your purse. :) 






        These are my entries you might like.

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Top 15 Popular Posts from Best Japanese Beauty Products

■3 Best Selling Japanese Beauty Products

■Top 8 Most Intense Japanese Eye Drops - Extremely Super Cooling Sensation!

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

■7 Best Japanese Beauty Products 2016 Hall of Fame 

■Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products   


■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment