Wednesday, October 18, 2017

His Business Trip - New Starbucks Mug, Uber and Hotel Room Tour

     This morning, I gave my husband a ride to John Wayne Airport because he would fly to other states for his business trip.
John Wayne Airport, Orange County


Starbucks You Are Here Collection Wisconsin Mug
      When he is on his business trip, I always tell him to check new mugs at Starbucks there because we have been collecting Starbucks You Are Here Collection mugs which are only released locally. Today, he sent this photo and told me that he purchased this Wisconsin mug at Starbucks branch located in the airport. This is our 29th Starbucks You Are Here mug!
Starbucks You Are Here Mug - Wisconsin


Uber (Use ibotta App for Cashback)
       He used Uber to go to a hotel from the airport.  By the way, now ibotta, a cashback reward app, is offering $1 cashback per Uber ride. I love ibotta and have earned $154 cashback in total since two years ago. Mostly I use ibotta for my grocery shopping (Just add item you buy, take a picture of receipt and submit it.), and I sometimes use it for mobile shopping such as Groupon, eBay and Kohls (Just click through the links of the store which listed on ibotta right before mobile shopping.). If you are interested in ibotta and haven't sign it up, you can use my referral code ( lvbdlmm ), so you can get $10 cashback with the code and I can get $5 cashback. :)





Hyatt Place Itasca Chicago
     Anyway, now, he is staying at Hyatt Place Itasca Chicago. The room looks nice. :)
Hyatt Place Itasca Chicago

Hyatt Place Itasca Chicago

Hyatt Place Itasca Chicago

Hyatt Place Itasca Chicago

Hyatt Place Itasca Chicago
    Tomorrow, he is going to fly to Ohio and come back home this Saturday. :)





      My entries related to our Starbucks You Are Here collections can be seen here.

Starbucks You Are Here Collection Mugs





No comments:

Post a Comment