Wednesday, October 4, 2017

How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew

     Tonight, I cooked Japanese Cream Stew (クリームシチュー) for dinner. My husband and I really loved it, and we ended up eating a lot tonight! If you want to cook cream stew easily, you can also use Japanese Cream Stew Sauce Mix. With using Japanese Cream Sauce Mix, cooking Japanese cream stew is as easy as cooking Japanese curry. However, this time, I cooked this one from scratch. :) Anyway, I'm going to share how to cook Japanese cream stew from scratch with you. :)  
Ingredients (6 Servings)

1 Tablespoon of Oil
1 Tablespoon of Butter 
3 Cloves of Garlic (Sliced)
1 lb of Chicken Thigh (Chopped)
1 Onion (Sliced)
3 Potato (Sliced)
1/4 Bunch of Celery (Chopped)
2 Carrots (Chopped)
1 Can of Whole Corn
3 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
500 ml (16.9 fl oz) of Milk
500 ml (16.9 fl oz) of Water
3 Teaspoons of Chicken Stock Powder
1/2 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
Nip of Black Pepper


1. Heat oil, butter and garlic in a pan over high heat. Stir-fry chicken, onion, potato, celery and carrots for about 5 minutes.



 2. Turn off the heat. Add flour and stir them thoroughly.




 3. Add corns, milk, water and chicken stock powder. Cover the lid and simmer them until vegetable has cooked.



 4. Add cheese and stir them well. Sprinkle black pepper.  



 5. Enjoy!



      These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 


    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment