Tuesday, October 17, 2017

How to Cook Stir-Fried Eggplant and Bell Pepper

     Tonight, I cooked this stir-fried eggplant and bell pepper for dinner. It had slightly sour, sweet and salty tastes, and perfect with freshly steamed white rice. :) Anyway, I'm going to share how to make stir-fried eggplant and bell pepper with you.

Ingredients (4 Servings)
2 Tablespoons of Sesame Oil
4 Green Bell Peppers (Chopped)
1 Large Eggplant (Chopped)
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Rice Vinegar
1 Tablespoon of Sake
1 Teaspoon of Hondashi
3 fl oz of Water



 1. Heat sesame oil in a large pan over high heat. Stir-fry green bell peppers and eggplant.


2. Add sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, sake, hondashi and water in it. Cover the lid and simmer it over low heat for 5 minutes. 


3. Remove the lid and simmer it over high heat until water evaporates.



4. Serve and enjoy!


       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment