Sunday, October 8, 2017

How to Make Healthy Sunflower Seed Butter

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, I made peanut butter at for my first time a week ago, and my husband and I have already eaten it up! It was very easy to make and so delicious. It tasted like kinako! :)  Tonight, I decided to make sunflower seed butter for my first time. Compared to making peanut butter, it took longer to process sunflower seeds until it became butter like texture. However, it turned out so delicious. :) Sunflower seeds are one of superfood we want to eat on a daily basis. They are rich in protein, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, fiber and many kinds of dietary minerals. Anyway, I'm going to share how to make sunflower seed butter with you. 

Ingredients
2 Cups of Dried Roasted Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
1/3 Cup of Turbinado Sugar (or your favorite sweetener)


1. Put sunflower seeds and brown sugar in a food processor.



2. Turn on the food processor until it becomes smooth butter texture. You might want to turn off the food processor every 10 to 20 seconds or so because the machine could overheat.







It takes 5 minutes or so until it becomes butter texture.




  3. Move sunflower seed butter to an airtight container. Enjoy!


     You can store your homemade sunflower seed butter in a refrigerator for a few months.


       These are my entries you might like.
■How to Make Healthy Peanut Butter

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew

■How to Cook Soboro Don, Japanese Scrambled Meat And Egg Bowl



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment